Expert Forensic Accounting
Unlike many accountancy firms, RWB Chartered Accountants is able to offer extensive forensic accounting expertise. We provide clients with invaluable support from our specialist in-house team of forensic accountants.
Our experts can:
- Establish the extent of a financial loss
- Confirm the reason for any financial loss
- Impartially present findings in a written report
- Present the case as an expert witness to the court
- Give support and guidance
- Offer peace of mind
RWB offers forensic cccountancy and litigation support nationally
Our expert forensic accountants offer a range of bespoke forensic accounting services to clients. Our team will utilise their skills when certain facts are not available, investigating records and accounts to help identify the genuine areas of claim.
RWB's forensic accounting services include:
- Loss of profit investigations
- Commercial dispute advice
- Business valuations
- Fraud & other investigations
- Loss of earnings claims
- Pensions claims
- Fatal accidents
- Matrimonial disputes
- Tax investigations
- VAT investigations
- Professional negligence
Need an independent expert you can trust? Get in touch...
Neil Coupland heads up our forensic accounting department here at RWB Chartered Accountants. With 20 years experience, you and your business are in very safe hands. Contact Neil on 0115 964 8866 for a confidential, no obligation chat.
Other useful resources:
- Money Claim Online - Online claiming facility from HM Courts Service
- Citizens Advice - Helping to resolve consumer issues