This innovative sector is growing every day and we understand how you can make your IT and Software business more profitable. From software engineering such as app development and gaming to consultancy services for Microsoft or Apple; we appreciate what it takes for your business to thrive in the current market.
We help our IT & Software clients in many different ways including with Research and Development tax credits and Creative Industry tax reliefs.
Director, Nick Bonnello, not only has his own IT and Cloud services business but also holds a 1st Class Degree in Computer and Information Systems. His knowledge and expertise within the industry is invaluable for clients within this sector.
How can RWB help?
We provide advice and help our IT and Software businesses with the following services: -
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of tax returns
- Monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Review to identify opportunities to increase profits
- Payroll and auto-enrolment
- Cashflow forecasting
- Cash management including payment runs
- IHT planning
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on asset disposals and restructuring
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Trust and estate planning for both succession and retirement
- Assistance with acquisitions and disposals
- VAT compliance and advice
- Business structure review (sole trader/partnership or corporate structure)
- Finance review to obtain finance
- Annual strategic business and tax review
- Audit of statutory accounts (where applicable)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Forensic accounting
How Xero can help you
As we have discussed on our Xero Online Accounting page, the benefits to cloud accounting are considerable, and we will tailor the best software solution unique to your business.
Specifically, for IT and Software businesses; Xero works hand-in-hand with following apps to increase the efficiency and profitability of your business, and we will advise on the best sequence tailored for you:
Xero Champion Partner
Delivering the best cloud-based accounting software solution for your business, RWB Chartered Accountants offers a unique combination of business accountancy expertise and cloud-based software experience.
RWB Chartered Accountants is the largest Xero Champion Partner in Nottinghamshire, delivering cloud-based online accounting software packages ideal for you and your business. Having this status gives our clients peace of mind that they will receive the expertise and support they need when implementing their business software.
Get in touch
Are you ready to talk to a Director?
Nick Bonnello manages all our IT and Software businesses having specialised in this sector for over 25 years.