Managing a successful estate agency requires in depth sector knowledge and the ability to take care of multiple tasks at any time, all whilst complying with the relevant legislation and responsibilities.
We have worked with many Estate Agents of varying size over the years including start-ups and newly incorporated agencies to fully established sales and lettings businesses with individual or multiple locations.
Whether you are looking to start up or grow your business, or if you are thinking of buying or selling an agency, we have the specific expertise to help you succeed.
How can RWB help?
We provide advice and help our legal professionals with the following services:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Preparation of tax returns
- Monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Review to identify opportunities to increase profits
- Compliance with ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents), NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) and RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) requirements
- Payroll and auto-enrolment
- Cashflow forecasting
- Cash management including payment runs
- IHT planning
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on asset disposals and restructuring
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Trust and estate planning for both succession and retirement
- Assistance with acquisitions and disposals
- VAT compliance and advice
- Business structure review (sole trader/partnership or corporate structure)
- Finance review to obtain finance
- Annual strategic business and tax review
- Audit of statutory accounts (where applicable)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Forensic accounting
How Xero can help you
As we have discussed on our Xero Online Accounting page, the benefits to cloud accounting are considerable, and we will tailor the best software solution unique to your business.
Specifically, for estate agencies and lettings businesses, Xero integrates with following apps to increase the efficiency and profitability of your business, and we will advise on the best sequence tailored for you:
Xero Champion Partner
Delivering the best cloud-based accounting software solution for your business, RWB Chartered Accountants offers a unique combination of business accountancy expertise and cloud-based software experience.
RWB Chartered Accountants is the largest Xero Champion Partner in Nottinghamshire, delivering cloud-based online accounting software packages ideal for you and your business. Having this status gives our clients peace of mind that they will receive the expertise and support they need when implementing their business software.
Get in touch
Are you ready to talk to a Director?
Nick Bonnello manages all our Estate Agencies and lettings businesses having specialised in the sector through his career as a Chartered Accountant.