Directors are responsible for ensuring the business is compliant with company legislation and failure to do so can lead to a business being shut down. Company Secretarial duties can be very time-consuming as the business must meet the regulations of the Companies Act.
This draws your valuable time away from running the business. Therefore, many of our clients entrust us with all their statutory obligations.
Our services include:
- Formation of a limited company and limited liability partnerships (LLP’s)
- Providing registered office address facilities
- Maintenance of statutory company books and records
- Completion and filing of the Confirmation Statement
- Filing relevant statutory documents with Companies House
- Helping to ensure the business is fully compliant with its legal and statutory duties
- Assistance with changes in the company name
- General support and advice for the company chairman, CEO and board members
- Changes to the share structure including allocation, selling and purchasing shares
- Provision of statutory meeting minutes and circulation
How Xero can help you
As we have discussed on our Xero Online Accounting page, the benefits to cloud accounting are considerable, and we will tailor the best software solution unique to your business.
Xero Champion Partner
RWB Chartered Accountants are currently the largest Xero Champion Partner in Nottinghamshire having become the first Xero Champion practice in the county. Having this status gives our clients peace of mind that they will receive the expertise and support they need when implementing their business software.