Expert Forensic Accountants
Unlike many accountancy firms, RWB Chartered Accountants can offer extensive forensic accounting expertise having over 40 years’ experience in the field. We provide our clients with invaluable support from our specialist in-house team led by an experienced Director.
Our experts can:
- Establish the extent of a financial loss
- Confirm the reason for any financial loss
- Impartially present findings in a written report
- Present the case as an expert witness to the court
- Give support and guidance
- Offer peace of mind
RWB offers forensic accountancy and litigation support nationally
Our expert forensic accountants offer a range of bespoke forensic accounting services to clients. Our team will utilise their skills when certain facts are not available, investigating records and accounts to help identify the genuine areas of claim.
RWB's forensic accounting services include:
- Loss of profit investigations
- Commercial dispute advice
- Business valuations
- Fraud & other investigations
- Loss of earnings claims
- Pensions claims
- Fatal accidents
- Matrimonial disputes
- Tax investigations
- VAT investigations
- Professional negligence
Are you ready to speak to a Director?
Neil Coupland manages all our forensic accounting services at RWB having over 40 years’ experience in the field.
Other useful resources
Money Claim Online
Online claiming facility from HM Courts Service
Helping to resolve consumer issues